Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Adventurous Weekends

So I know I haven't done a post in quite sometime. This one will be short since I'm at work on a quick lunch break. I have so much to catch you up on:
The Castle of Chaos
A new surprise (no, I'm not pregnant)
Snowbird
We went to Snowbird last weekend where they have the alpine slide, zipline, chairlift, tram, trampoline, rock wall, bull ride, and bounce houses. We went with my mom and dad, and Lindsay and Catie, my cousin's little girls. Most of the pictures are at home on our camera, but here are the professional pictures we bought at Snowbird. Halle had a blast!

Mom and Halle

Dad and Halle

We're going to Texas to visit my brother and his family this week and then to Lake Powell the next weekend, so it might be a while until the next update, but I'm always thinking about my next posting.

1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

What an incredibly fun summer you are having! Can't wait to see and read about all of your other trips! I hope Texas was fun..have fun this weekend in Lake Powell! There had better be LOADS of pictures on here when you are done traveling. Especially of Halle in Disneyworld! She will LOVE that. :)