Monday, August 10, 2009

Randomness

Here are some random pictures to catch up on.
Halle really enjoys exercising with me and gets out my yoga mat all the time. Here we are doing downward facing dog.
And here Halle is relaxing
And doing upward facing dog.
Cute, huh?

Jared got a knee scope and some tissue removed that was getting inflamed and causing him a lot of pain.
Patch enjoyed lounging around with Jared.
He also liked being Jared's pillow when he needed one.
The same day Jared got his surgery, our nanny was taking care of Halle. Halle happened to take a bad fall on her knee at the park and got it really scraped up. She had major sympathy pains for dad and kept steeling his ice pack. She would hobble around, wouldn't bend her knee, and would whine, "ouch, ouch" every time she stood up. Silly kid.
I enjoy taking pictures of the humming birds as much as Jared.
I also like taking pictures of our pretty flowers.
And I really like taking pictures of Halle, and Halle loves bugs, especially rolly pollies.
There was a big fire by the SLC airport and it made the air really gross, but the sunset sure was pretty.
The other day we had a fun time painting faces. Luckily I just got to paint the faces and take pictures and got to keep my face clean.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Yes, very random, but so fun! All those pics of Halle are SO adorable!