Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow!!!

We received the first snow storm of the year today. We actually have about 2 inches in our back yard, and I think we'll get some more tonight. I (Jared) actually love snow days.

Halle was so excited this morning when we said it was going to snow. She likes to play in the snow, she played in it for aobut an hour this afternoon.
Patch hates the snow. He actually transfers which feet have to be touching the ground.

Rameses really loves the snow.

3 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

Wow great pictures, Jared! You really caught the emotions, I love it! Keep it up :)

The Boehme Family said...

I can't believe you have snow. What is the world!? Maybe I DO live in the right place.

Janae said...

Emily I love your blog page. So cute!! Cancun is so pretty. Halle was so tan!! Sorry about the reptile dieing. Did he have a name?? Love you guys MOM