We went to Lake Powell over Pioneer Day weekend. The weather was surprisingly nice. Hot, but not like 105 degrees hot. Halle was in the water for about 10 hours each day. My little fish.
Except when she was sleeping on Grandma Joan. She always had to be on her lap, I think it's because Joan's shirt was always wet and cool since she swims with it on, so it kept Halle nice and cool.
She and Jared went tubing.
The sunsets were beautiful and the moon looked amazing.
I looked pretty amazing too. Right?
Halle made "peanut butter pies".
And caught some fish with daddy.
Morrie looked cute (and Joan of course).
And we ate Oreos everyday.
Very fun vacation indeed.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! And you look totally amazing, too. ;) Even though you are still as pasty as I am after being in the sun so much.
Post a Comment