Tonight as I was putting Halle to bed I picked her up to give her a squeeze and this conversation happened:
Me: What happened?
Halle: I growed up!
Me: I know!!
Halle: Do you want me to be a baby forever?Me: What happened?
Halle: I growed up!
Me: I know!!
Me: YES!
Halle: Then I will be sad because I want to be a kid.
Me: Well then you could just be a kid forever.
Halle: NO! I want to grow up and be a mommy like you...and Eli will grow up to be a daddy!
Me: Oh...ok.
My sweet little girl is growing up!!! At least she wants to be a mommy just like me; makes me feel like a good mommy.
2 comments:
Cute girl. She NEEDS to grow a little bit to fit into that gymnastics outfit.
Of course she wants to be a mom like you! You are a GREAT momma! :) She is too cute.
Post a Comment