It seems I post some embarrassing picture of myself every few months, so here’s one to hold you over for a while. A Christmas tree with candy canes hung all over it is hard for a pregnant woman to resist. Jared called via Face Time and caught me while finishing up one of them. He laughed hysterically after he took the screenshot and threatened to put it on Facebook. Meh, I put it on the blog anyway, so it wouldn’t have mattered.
The museum of curiosity had a fun science experiment for kids to make volcanoes.
We went to Temple Square and ate at the Garden restaurant at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I highly recommend it. You get the same great view, but much lower price, and (in my opinion) better food for a lot cheaper than The Roof. But you still need a reservation. The kids enjoyed the candy displays in the windows at Macy’s as well.
It was crazy hair day at school.
Santa came to our church Christmas activity. Eli wouldn’t go near him.
Eli had his school Christmas program and party. He did a great job and can sing We Wish You a Merry Christmas all by himself.
Rameses had to go to the vet and Patch was so upset he was shaking and whining. Poor guy is going to be a wreck (along with rest of us) when Rameses dies.
We had our annual Music and the Spoken Word, followed by brunch at the Little America. I ate my weight in snow crab and Halle didn’t throw up this year!
And finally Christmas day! I didn’t take too many pictures, but it was a nice relaxing day. The kids found out we were going to Disney World and got a chain of Disney World fun facts to countdown the two weeks until we left.
Matching shirts: “Fairy Grandmother of a Princess”, and “I’m 99% sure I’m a Disney Princess.” My sister in law does custom orders on this stuff, so let me know if you want one!
And a blog post wouldn’t be complete without some sleepy pictures.
1 comment:
I laughed so hard at that pic of you. LOVE it. Yay for Halle not throwing up this year at brunch! Aw, poor Patch. He'll need a new friend that's for sure. :( Love the sleepy pictures!
Post a Comment