Wednesday, June 24, 2015

May 2015

May was a busy month as school came to a close. The kids built a fort on a quiet afternoon.

DSC04916DSC04918

Halle, Emma, and Lindsay had a late night and made up plays.DSC04953DSC04957DSC04959DSC04961DSC04962

Patch was named Pirate when we bought him and changed his name. I thought this disguise was fitting.DSC04963DSC04965

We went to Eli’s preschool graduation program, but he didn’t actually graduate since he has another year of preschool.DSC04967DSC04970DSC04972DSC04973DSC04975

And I have no idea what’s happening here or why, but usually I’m the one with the embarrassing pictures on here.DSC04978

Halle had her dance festival; they danced to Roar.DSC04979DSC04982DSC04983DSC04986DSC04988

Jared, Janae, Jason, and Michael ran in the StuntRun. It’s basically a 5K with obstacles thrown in like those from the show Wipeout.DSC04989DSC04990DSC04992DSC04993DSC04994DSC04997DSC04998DSC04999DSC05000DSC05001DSC05003

You can’t tell, but they’re soaked and freezing. The weather took a turn for the worst and it got rainy, windy, and very cold. There was still an obstacle left, but I took their picture and went back and sat in the van with the kids.

DSC05004

Eli had a sword fight in his sleep.

DSC05025

And last but not least, David was born! But I’ll leave that to a post all on its own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Patch is a better name for him than Pirate, but that pirate patch does look cute on him. :) The StuntRun looks fun! Minus the cold, wind, and rain...and running. haha