Monday, March 14, 2016

July 2015

David got to meet his Great Grandmas.  IMG_0393_thumbIMG_0398_thumb

I decided I would vacuum more frequently because it always put him to sleep.

IMG_0409_thumb

Jared used to take the other kids to work at this age, so he’s a good multi-tasker.

DSC05165_thumb

Halle donated her hair.

DSC05167_thumbDSC05169_thumbDSC05171_thumbIMG_0410_thumbDSC05172_thumb

Jared beat his mile record.

IMG_0412_thumb

David STILL, at almost 10 months, sleeps like this. Swaddled with his arms out.

IMG_0413_thumb

Halle’s team got second place in the La Roca soccer tournament.IMG_0417_thumb

Michael (Janae’s baby) wasn’t such a great sleeper and sometimes Jared kind of tortured her about it because David always was and still is an amazing sleeper.

IMG_0414_thumb

David learned to smile.

DSC05177_thumb

Hale and Eli went to a bouldering camp at Momentum in Lehi.IMG_0426_thumbIMG_0430_thumbIMG_0436_thumbIMG_0438_thumb

He’s just so sweet!!! I really love babies.

IMG_20150725_144902_thumbIMG_0894_thumb

David was just too little for Lake Powell this year and I didn’t want him waking in the middle of the night and disturbing everyone. Jared took Halle, Emma, and Eli.

IMG_0444_thumbIMG_0450_thumbEmma Powell_thumbIMG_0452_thumbIMG_0454_thumbDSC05233_thumbIMG_0466_thumbIMG_0476_thumb

While they were gone David got his 8 week shots and was a disaster. I couldn’t touch him without making him pout and scream. 7.28.15-1_thumb

The month ended with a fun humans vs zombies game in the neighborhood. Jared was the last human in the family and kept his gun at the ready at all times.

IMG_0917_thumb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww that face! Shots are no fun. Janae's text made me laugh. :D