Saturday, November 1, 2008

Arg!

My work deleted my favorite places when they gave me a new computer. I finally added the list of the blogs that I read on my blog here, but I'm missing Tricia's blog. Tricia - will you please email Jared or I with your blog website? I also had a bunch of favorites to Greyhound and Italian Greyhound websites where they sell clothes and collars and stuff. I'm seriously upset. Anyway, I'll post about Halloween later, but just wanted to get Tricia's blog linked here so that I don't lose it again!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow, i don't normally look at blogs too often - I am assuming that you were talking about ME tricia - it's squishatrisha.blogspot.com - AND I have two of Hal's books from last Friday - I'll try to drop them off tomorrow or Monday for sure! :) Sorry you lost stuff - that's the WORST!

Joan said...

Grandma loves your blog. I now have it in my favorites so I can ccheck it out often. Luv You guys