Does this little red and black costume look like a butterfly??? I know I already posted this picture, but it's the best one I have of the full costume, so here it is again.She was really thirsty after all of the trick or treating. She went with Aunt Janae and her cousin Alyvia.
After trick or treating she insisted on sorting her candy. This is as far as she got at grandma's house before we headed home. At home she took out every single piece of candy and sorted it all by herself. All of the Smarties (her favorite) were together, all of the M&M's, etc.
Moving on...Halle loves kissing Patch and he doesn't mind it either. They're so cute.
Halle in her "big girl bed"!! I forgot to take a picture when she was awake, and I just had to take a picture that night. She's such a cute sleepy head!
The next night I remembered to take a picture before she fell asleep. She did really well the first couple of nights. She would stay in her bed and stay asleep until we got her the next morning. She only fell out of bed (onto a bunch of pillows) two or three times a night. Then after that she just figured out she could get out of bed and open the door or read whatever book she wanted and collect every blanket and stuffed animal in her room. One time I went in and her book shelf was half emptied onto her bed. Anyway, two nights ago she came out of her room like 5 times in the first 30-45 minutes, then came out again at 10:15. The night before that she had the same habit the first 30-45 minutes, then got up around 3:00 and finally woke up for the day around 5:00. Needless to say, while we were very proud of her big girl bed, we have turned it back into a crib. She stays in bed, falls asleep and stays asleep the whole night. Maybe we'll try again in a few months.
She loves her Halloween candy. Last night she had a blue dumdum. She was so proud of her blue tongue.
Great Grandpa came to visit last week. Here is 4 generations - great grandpa, grandma, Jared, and Halle. She's eating a blue M&M - it's the only way we could get her stay still for the picture.
I just wanted to do a quick shout out to Brenden. My sister's blog says that he reads our blogs and asks if there are any new stories for him to read. That encouraged me to blog today so that he will have something to read tomorrow. Love you, buddy. See you in exactly two weeks!!
2 comments:
The bed thing is HILARIOUS! We have been through it - and still go through it. As a matter of fact, it is 9:15 and Brenden keeps wandering upstairs. I was even going to get a toddler bed for Halle to sleep in while she is here, but now I know I might as well stick to the pack 'n play.
If my seminary lesson was done, I would post pictures of the fun you can look forward to, but as it is, I am off task. Pray for snow.
I totally thought ladybug...who would think butterfly?! She is adorable, either way. P.S. I tagged you on my blog! :)
Post a Comment