Halle is obsessed with keys. I have no idea why. And our keys fit perfectly into the doors in our house, so she always locks the downstairs bathroom door with my keys. I got a this text this morning from Jared, "Halle dropped my keys down the elevator shaft." Oh no was all I could think. I called Jared and Halle was very distraught asking me for 5 minutes about the keys. Luckily maintenance got there and was able to go and collect they keys. Phew! Halle called me and was thrilled,
"Mommy, I got the keys!! MY KEYS!"
"No, Halle, those are Daddy's keys."
"No, Mommy. MY KEYS!"
Whoevers keys they are, I'm just glad we got them back.
5 Years 8 Months
7 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! That is really good that you guys were able to get Halle's keys back. ;) Maybe you should make her her own set of fake keys (well, real keys, but none that fit any of your locks...that way it wouldn't matter if she lost them, right? Or would she realize that they don't fit the locks??) She's one smart girl!
So, that's amazing that your keys went down the elevator shaft. My friend did the same thing one morning on the way to church... luckily the security guard was able to get his out too - he was late to church though - but maybe he didn't mind that too much :) Glad things worked out! My niece used to be obsessed with my keys and lost my work keys one summer... never found them - hope your more lucky than I was.
Post a Comment