She's learning how to go pee pee in the potty:
(Incase you aren't familiar, this is the potty dance.)
She's learning how to draw:
These are cute pictures with Patch.



She also cleans out the dishwasher and gets money when she does. She's beginning to understand money and LOVES money. She really enjoys swiping the credit card for us at the store.
Most exciting of all is that she got a new bed last weekend. She was SO excited. While we were putting it up and making the bed she was saying, "I a big girl, I a big girl!" She loves sleeping in her big girl bed and won't come out unless we tell her she can. She'll just sit in her bed and yell, "Mommy? Mommy!" until I tell her she can come out. We did not ask her to do this, she just started doing it.


She can drink from a cup, she can eat with a spoon. That is because baby is OH SO BIG! (excerpt from a childhood book). My mom could still recite this book verbatim if you asked her to. I bet my brother could too. Anyway, my baby is no longer a baby and while it's very exciting, it's also a little sad. She has grown so quickly. She is already enrolled for preschool to start in June and that is just crazy! She will be starting Kindergarten in two years!!
2 comments:
I love the potty dance picture! So cute! Why is Jared in New Orleans? I am sorry you guys are sick. That is no fun.
Halle's bedroom looks so cute and I love the picture of Emily covered in sugar gliders!! Love you guys! Mom and Grandma
Post a Comment