Sunday, November 18, 2012

July 2012

June 30 was Halle's 6th birthday, July 1 was our 8 year anniversary, and July 2 is my mom's birthday.  We had a celebration at a family dinner on Sunday.  I told Halle she could decorate her cake after I wrote on it, hence the huge clumps of frosting.

Birthday cake I made for mom.




Not so great on the slick metal slide yet.
July 4 we had a party at Joan's.  This is Eli yelling for me to hold his hand.

July 5 was Halle's friend birthday party.  Paulette and Grandma did a grand finale slide.


 
July 9 we went to Thanksgiving Point.

Eli loves this game where you say night night and put a blanket over him.  He pops up and says, "Goo monin!"
Aw.
Num num.
We went to Lake Powell. 

Gosh I love this picture.
 



Toes!  Still so cute at age 6.
Yum, cheez whiz.
She's learned to love floating.


 

Hehehe.
I enjoyed taking some pictures of Eli in his cute pjs on a happy morning.




 
Jared and Halle watching humming birds.  We would get up to 6 at a time!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun! Eli sure is a handsome lil' man. I love the pictures of Halle just floating - so cute.