Halle and Patch are so cute during nap time!
Picking apricots at Mutti’s house.
Loretta and I went to a Colbie Caillat/Gavin DeGraw concert. It rained a little, but was a great concert!
For my birthday we went to Snowbird to ride the alpine slide, zip line, tram, and all sorts of other fun things. I love it up there in the summer.
Attempting back flips on the trampoline. She was so close, but never quite made it all the way around.
With cousin Katie.
On the Peruvian chairlift, super high off the ground, tightly squeezing Eli.
Me holding onto Eli for dear life as we came down the chairlift because he absolutely did not want to be held and was screaming and squirming like crazy.
Eli loves “maema” and her “dasses.”
At the top of the tram.
On August 24 Eli was having a difficult time breathing. I took him to an after hours clinic where x-rays showed he had pneumonia. He had two breathing treatments, and was sent to Timpanogos hospital for extended monitoring. This is him at the hospital. We were both starving since by now it was nearly 8:30pm. I asked if there was a cafeteria I could get a meal, and they said they would take care of it. They came back with a few crackers, oreos, and shortbread cookies. Not my idea of a meal, but we took it.
Great Grandpa came to town from San Diego.
Halle started 1st grade. She’s so pretty.
August 31st she lost her first tooth!
Patch very rarely pants, so we were lucky to get a picture to prove this spazz does get tired sometimes.
Ramaroo is cute!!
Patch hates getting his nails trimmed.
Patch enjoyed the rare opportunity to sit on the front seat next to me on the drive to my parents’.
Rameses found a stuffed animal and completely passed out on it. I love that his tongue is hanging out of his mouth. I had to very silently find the camera and take the pictures so I didn’t wake him.
Halle has been participating a lot more on her soccer team this year. Last year you might remember the pictures of her standing feet away from the team. This year she’s really been in the middle of it.
GOALLLLLL!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment