One of Jared's catfish.
My catfish.
While we fished Joan took the pictures and everyone (and their dogs) slept.
Jared wanted me to take a silly picture of him pretending to fall off the tube. He was really just off the shore while the boat was anchored.
Jared tubing.
He did some tricks which were only caught on video (which I haven't figured out how to post yet), so this is him really proud of all of his tricks.
We tubed next. Joan wanted a picture of us kissing.
This is me really proud that Jared fell off the tube and not me.
Me wake boarding. I got up the first time! My last attempt I totally face planted which gave me a HUGE headache and made me cry.
Jared wakeboarding.
We spent a lot of time reading, sleeping and chatting. It was a really relaxing trip. It was a little hard because I've never been away from Halle overnight, but I knew Grandma and Grandpa were taking good care of her and giving into her every whim.
Side note - Dustin and Paulette - if you are reading this and haven't called me yet, PLEASE call me. We can't get through to you on your cell and don't know your home number. We hope you are doing okay. (If you don't know - they live in Houston and were gearing up for the hurricane.) Also, thanks to Paulette who was ever so concerned that we took Halle to Little Gym in normal clothes that she sent us an adorable leotard. I haven't loaded those pictures yet, but last week we took Halle in the leotard she brought her toes up to the bar for the first time. It must have been the flexible clothing that allowed her to do that. So, thanks, and I do plan on posting those pictures later.
3 comments:
That all looks so fun! I haven't been on a boat in a couple years. Sigh...
OK so I am still waiting on the picture of Halle (the future olympic gold medalist) in her first leotard.
Way to go on catching the carp! That's my girl!! That trip looks like so much fun....lucky girl. Can't wait to see the Disneyworld pics!!
Post a Comment