Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Per Erin's request...

Erin "tagged" me on her blog to complete this "Husband tag":
1. What is his name? Jared Paul Hurtado
2. Who eats more? him
3. Who said, "I love you" first? him, I think
4. Who is taller? him
5. Who is smarter? me
6. Who is more sensitive? him
7. Who does the laundry? we both do
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right when you're standing looking at the bed or right when you're laying on the bed looking at the ceiling? He sleeps on the right when you're looking at the bed. ALWAYS - no exceptions.
9. Who pays the bills? Me
10. Who cooks more? Me
11. Who is more stubborn? him
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me.
13. Who has more siblings? Him (3rd of 4) Me (3rd of 3)
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me
15. What do you like to do together? play with Halle, go on walks with the dogs and Halle
16. Who eats more sweets? Me
17. Guilty Pleasures? oreos and ice cream
18. How did you meet? At the U in Marching Band
19. Who asked whom out first? Uh. Long story. In August I said, "I could marry that" and talked to a friend who was in his section in the band. He said I was too skinny. Finally in December she set us up. So, I'd say I asked him out vicariously through her.
20. Who kissed whom first? He kissed me, but asked first, so it was a mutual decision.
21. Who proposed? Jared
22. His best features and qualities? Always tells me he loves me, I should say it more. (Honey, I love you lots!) Gorgeous green eyes, and dark skin (which luckily passed on to Halle - the skin, not the eyes)

I tag Loretta and mom (to see if mom can remember back to the early days)

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

How fun! I love remembering and reminiscing (sp?). You have some great pics on here! Your dogs are so adorable!