Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our recent purchase

We just got home from purchasing a new Nikon camera. Seriously, everyday since we went to Alaska in November and took over Erin's camera I've thought about how much I want one. I found this great deal for the Nikon D60 for $700 for the camera, a lens, second lens, bag, and memory card. We've thought about buying it even more because we always have humming birds in our yard and I really wanted a nice picture of them. We also have a mamma bird that built a nest in the tree. The battery is still charging, but the first thing I'll do is take pictures of the humming birds until Halle gets up. Then we'll probably go to the park and I'll take some pictures of the dogs running. Rameses also has this awesome smile, that actually looks like he's growling at you and I can't wait to get a picture of that. And of course I'll take pictures of Halle. So you can all look forward to some great pictures that I can hopefully post some time this weekend. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

YAAAY!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures!