Friday, May 22, 2009

Disneyland - 3rd and final day

On our last day at Disneyland we did the early open thing and got there at 7. The Finding Nemo submarine ride always has a good one hour wait, so we headed there first. Halle really enjoyed it. This is her looking out the window of the submarine.
Then it was our final time on the Matterhorn (aka Scary Monkey Ride).

And of course the 'red roller coaster' in toon town. I think this was Halle's favorite. Just like her mommy, loving roller coasters.


After the late night of Day 2 and early morning of Day 3 Halle was a bit of a disaster going back to the hotel for her nap.

Back at the park we got popcorn (Halle's favorite snack) and headed back to the red roller coaster. In line Halle bit my finger while I was feeding her the popcorn and I bled for a couple of hours and had a huge scab the next day. Ouch.
Through all of the lines (though they weren't too bad) we were so glad to have little video clips on our phones.

It was an awesome trip and I was so glad my parents were able to enjoy it with us. Halle loves her grandmas and grandpas and we love having them around for fun times like these.
Next to come are pictures from our trip to New York that we got back from on Thursday. That was a fun one!
But now I've got to go help Halle find the Easter Eggs. This is our third time hiding and finding them...

2 comments:

April said...

Do people ever tell you that Halle looks like a really young version of Jessica Alba? There are so many times when I see your pictures that I think that. And then yesterday I was looking at a magazine and I saw a pic of Jessica Alba and I was like, "Wow, she really looks like Emily's daughter!" They have really similar facial features. Good luck with that when she gets into high school! Jk!

The Boehme Family said...

That's one big smile that little girl has!