Tonight I made these yummy hamburgers. I put two thin patties together with a ton of cheese in the middle (you can see the cheese seeping out). They were delicious, so I decided to take a picture.
While I was at it, I took these pictures of Halle. What a cheeser.
Anyway, so I ate like 3/4 of the hamburger and then went to help Halle with something. I came back to clean up my plate and be a nice mommy and share a little with my sweet innocent puppies. This is what I came back to:
(That's my empty paper plate on the floor.)
Guess who the culprit was.
PATCH! If it had been Rameses he wouldn't need the plate on the floor, he could just eat straight off the table. In reality I caught Patch a little sooner and held him back while Rameses ate the rest. What's not to like about meat, cheese, and tomatoes, right? So, the whole family got to enjoy my dinner. How nice.
1 comment:
Nice! They do look delicious! My dogs have done similar stuff before. As long as we are watching they are perfect. But they know when you aren't watching! Crazy! It makes Derek so upset. Me too, sort of, which is why they are in their cages most of the time when we are gone!
Post a Comment